Here are some basic steps needed to create a Hispanic Social Media Strategy.
1. Let’s settle on a strategy based on brand awareness and engagement, for example.
2. Then, let’s figure out how we want to engage our consumers and with what. Here is a topic distribution list.
3. Let’s create a content calendar based on topic mix, seasonality and retail activation
4. Write lots of posts! Organize them by content bucket and get them approved by legal!
6. Pay attention the numbers and engage social listening tools to track content and conversation trends, competitors, opportunities and stronger SEO results.
7. At the end of the month, figure out how you did. Measure engagement and awareness levels. Ah, and count your new fans!
8. Figure out what’s working, what’s not (Try not to change too much).
9. Figure out if your return on engagement was worth it.
10. Adjust your strategy for content and start again. That's it!
11. Call Lalo Wakefield and let me help you develope your social media strategy.